Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bad day!!??

After the romances and humors of the movie, I head out of the cinema with tight lungs that is giving me a very very hard time to breath (as if I was going to die, but it wont't let me die cause I haven't return all my debts of life an if I die it would be too easy for me, so I won't die but my lungs is giving me a hard time). Which gives me the decision to not head back home yet, that would return make me dead ( Either Boredom or Emo-ness will be the murderer)

Dinner in Gurney Drive, same old food, nothing good yet the crowd have its way to convince you that the food there is nice. The decision to eat there isn't a mistake. Me and my buddy got our eyes polish by truly truly beautiful scenes (If you know what I am talking about xD) Does everything look good when you just dun have the mood?
Gurney Drive is only nice when you have a purpose to be there. Weekends there with a camera would be marvelous!! Bubbles flying above your head (I am not dreaming and I am not high), Traffic was heavy, lights are everywhere, plenty of people walking around...If you going to make a photo album with "Busy" as theme, head to Gurney Drive at around 2200HRS, you will get served. Despite the beautiful scenes and flying bubbles, I dun have a camera with me at that time (Please dun mention camera phone) that makes me feel how much I can't live without my camera T^T


We head to Gurney Place and are so surprised that Gurney Place was packed!! (Or not packed? Cause I am a stay-at-house, or the the Chinese called "宅男", I have no idea) And the only reason to be at a packed place, is to polish our eyes, my eyes even got coated!! WOOHOO!!
And then I only notice: 丁当 is coming to Gurney on Sunday!!! Why did only notice it now!!? She is coming on 17th April, 1430 HRS. I am working. Great. "No camera + Work Day = Forget about it".


The feeling of not getting home is still there in me, and my lungs are still continuing their torments which give me an idea... The best way to cure tight lungs: Alcohol. But after some consideration, alcohol is financially not a wise decision (That is the one and truly good advantage of staying in Langkawi). So we sit down waste our time commenting on the things around us (That means we comment about things around us, not gossip about what is happening in life!! Guys just dun do that!! Once in a while maybe, but the time has to be absolute =] )
Time just passed by like that..which finally i thought : Just go home...Just see what there is installed for me... I get my Still-Tight-ing-Lungs and heavy ass up, and obediently head home. And indeed, something was installed for me at home.


I reach home to find out that my PC is dying (My brother told me is dead, but the times I spent with my PC makes me wise enough to know she is not dead yet!). She can't boot up anymore, it has being happening for days. When I was home, my brother has already done some "autopsy" on her and found a thousand years dust on her (If you know what i meant xD). Well...since she is "Opened", I decided to clean her up, with a vacuum cleaner( You seen anybody clean a PC with vacuum cleaner? Too bad you missed it hahaha). After all the cleaning, mourning and praying, nothing changed, she still only Beeps 6 times on boot up and fail to start.(Any IT experts here? What does 6 beeps means? The web told me is the keyboard, but it sound ridiculous, and i reckon it is not that problem!). I really start to mourn... I need to save my stuff in there, everything I have is in the PC, i can't lose it. It is my main entertainment in life, I do this with that and I can't lose that which eventually will cause me to stop this that I definitely would not want that to happen!! That hits me even more... Tighten lungs + Broken heart + Tiring brain = Let's Sleep. I took my bath, pet my PC asking her to please dun leave me, say good night to my fellow "Bed-Mates", lay my head on to the pillow and I took seconds that I was transfered to "I Now Declare The Best Dream I Ever Had!!"

Yes, It was the best dream that I ever had, Officially declared today!! I start off really really really really weird (Glad it was a dream) but the middle and the end was terrific!! (Wish it was real). It was all broken when I woke up all the sudden( Still not aware I had a dream), without my alarm ringing off. Which means I have more time to sleep and so I did. When I was waken by my alarm, I open my eyes and look out through the window...astonished by the flaming red sky, I mourn again that the camera was not with me...( I really can't live without it already =/ ) Which on the same time I realize my eyes are hurting and everything was kinda clear but a bit blur which is usual when i woke up in the morning...hmmm....O ya~ my contacts is still in my eyes = = (Which is also the same time I recall and realize I had the best dream EVER)
With burly, hurting and sleepy eyes, I wiped my phone out (I feel if I just let it go, I will regret truly), so I took a shoot like this:


I just woke up so please be kind, I know it is out of composition  and everything, and it is really really really a waste of its beautiful... Hope there is next time, with a real camera please.
And..The next thing I thought of is my PC. I went to turn it on and...WALA~~ She works!! But the starting took quite long, I took that time to have my bath and everything, get a cup of Milo and two piece of bread and hurry my way to my PC (Happy that she is still alive =] ) And so I save everything I could from my PC to my Hard-drive. I actually din't save much, I only save my pictures, they are my priority of life, and the rest...I can download it back anytime, no problems~(Plus my Hard-Drive dun't have to much space left)


And the next thing i know, here I am, writing this extremely long "passage" that happened last night and today morning, it seem short, just a few hours but it would turn out to be such long thing that i presume nobody is going to read till the end.. But I guess what I am trying to say was.. My tight lungs that are going to murder me  gave me a good night sleep (I seriously haven't get to sleep so well and felt so energetic in the morning as today)  with The Best Dream. After The Best Dream, comes the flaming red beautiful red sky...everything seem to be so beautiful all over again. I wish my life would be better, but isn't it already better?

Mr.E signing out, bad day? The next morning fixed everything, so just smile on~  =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment