Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It is December!!!

WOOOWW!! It is December!! Yes Yes Yes!!

6th to be exact.
If you know what the picture means, you are awesome!

I just simply dun get the feel/ fun everybody gets during December.

December is all about holidays, festive season and holidays and holidays again.

I did have a short period of "holiday", just came back from the "land of traffic jams", felt the pain of shopping in a "gigantic" mall with tons & tons & tons of people and starting to worry if Penang would one day have so much people squeezing in our tiny Gurney Plaza. Please understand, Kampung Boy like me can't stand the crowd, I have Demophobia.


Christmas trees are starting to "grow" in hotels & malls, gonna start to be a good boy to Santa would come down from my chimney. Then I start the fire in the fireplace Muahahahaha!!


Santa, we have no grudge between each other, but you never send me present, that's why.
Hey! Wai..t.. I dun even have a chimney nor fireplace in my house..
Awwww...Mission Aborted.



Mr.E signing out, I missed my blog, that's why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment