Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Danger Of The Internet

WARNING, ONLY FOR 18 AND ABOVE. I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EYE SOAR OR MENTAL DISTURBANCE.


This made me LOL!! I was in my office when I see this, if I were not, I would have ROFLOL!!

You have to get some intro before seeing this, then only you will get the laugh.

This is a MSN conversation, between two of my friends, which are:

Robin Teow = He is a he
Linda Lim = She is a she
Both of them know each other, which make this even funnier!!

Let the show begin!!

Remeber that Robin is a guy...








It din't not reply after that.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still laughing about this!!
Imagine this happening to your friends! LOL!!

Yes, it is a Virus thingy, who knows what hell would happened if a pervert who is stupid enough to click on the link.
But hey, auto-reply bot, you SERIOUSLY need to get a "gender filtration"!! This is so twisted, how could a guy MSN account have a naked women on the web-cam asking a girl to have sex with her!!? If you are thinking of lesbian, then let me ask you something, which white lesbian would name herself "Robin Teow"? It just gets even more funnier as I think about it LOL!!

I shown this to that Robin guy, I should have took a picture of his face reaction, priceless.

Time to get serious, this is what could happen in the internet, full of "high technology" virus, though they lack of brains to identify genders, but I bet your PC wont like it if you clicked on the wrong button. Furthermore, MSN is already famous for being flooded with virus, so much that I bet this is not the funniest case around. So please think before you click anything in the net. Dun click on any weird looking links, like the one above that "she" asked to click. Surf smart.

Hell~!! Who cares, this gonna be the joke of the month in my friend circle xD

Mr E, signing out, pardon me, but I still can't stop laughing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment