Friday, November 25, 2011

Puss In Boots- CHECKED!!!!


Pray For Mercy!!MEOW!!!

I think everybody would remember Puss as a cat that could make a extremely cute face with his eye thing. This movie is 10x times cuter than that look. Pure Cuteness.

I rate this movie: 9/10
It has being awhile since I watch an animation movie, Puss in Boots just reminds me how fun and enjoying is to enjoy animations, truly a sit back and relax. As the cuteness shows.

100% must watch movie!! This movie also introduce another thing that might go famous as Puss, it is actually just a "background character", but is extremely funny & cute, I call it the "oh~cat". ARGH! I really dun wanna be a spoiler for such a good movie. Go watch it yourself, just be careful that you dun laugh your ass off in the cinema, it is illegal to show your ass to the public.

The only reason it din't get a full 10/10 is because I just dun give 10/10, just not to exaggerate it.

Mr E signing out, "You made the cat angry, you dun't wan to make the cat angry" I find this extremely funny LOL!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment