Monday, November 21, 2011

Let's Be Famous!!

Life is getting dull recently, which is killing me softly as my brain start to decay, greatest symptoms is that I am getting most and more lazy. If this continues I might turn into a zombie soon.. Oh Oh! Maybe I could start biting people, and make them my followers, Hell! I could start a zombie apocalypse!!


Be prepared!! Muahahahahah!

That could even make me famous.. Hmmmm.. Yeah, since life is getting dull, making myself famous might be a good idea? Let's Be Famous!!!

Mission 00: Becoming famous


Task 0.1: Getting a Video-Cam
PERFECT!!!

Task 0.2: Learn to use You-Tube
What the hell is that!!??


Task 0.3: Find your way to You-Tube
YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

Task 0.4: Film Yourself!
OK, I can't sing either playing any other instrument, and I dun't have any other skill that I could be proud of hmmmm... maybe one. I am a fool, and I am gonna do what I do best!!

Task 0.5: Continue filming and see the respond!!
30k views in a day, I am totally gonna be famous!!

Task Final: Stay Famous, Stay Happy, All Day Long~
Continue your sweet work, and received marvelous and sweet comment everyday.
Alright, maybe it is not a good idea, I'll think off something else.

Mr. E signing off, Like A Boss!!

1 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

LMAO!!! "Like a boss"
Good luck with that plan xD
Don't know how it'll go but all the best xD

Post a Comment