Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No...No...November!!?

November's here, 2012 coming soon. Crap.

Now, this beginning of the month.. I won't talk about movies of the month. (This month's movie dun catch my eyes)
Just one thing I would wanna know... If you have the choice to only watch one of either these two movies, which would you choose?

 

Only one and only one. You wan watch sad vampire love story which so many people are so crazy with or just be prepared for the Puss in the Boots!!
Release Date: 24 November


Oh yea! I am definitely going for the puss, I love Pussy!!! xD

Mr.E signing off, have a nice November, and make a good decision or you will go No No No-vember!! (I have no idea what the hell I'm saying = =)

2 comments:

w3iyin said...

PUSS! :]

Zombina said...

definitely puss in boots !!
wanna watch puss in actions ~

Post a Comment