Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rasa Sayang- Spice Market

Once in a life time..You know they said you have to take some time to treat yourself a nice meal for all that you have done for yourself.. i just had it in a RM 104++ 5 start hotel buffet... OUCH!! > < Well, that's the only reason i were there, buy one free one =]
The buffet is only on Mondays and Tuesdays..Sad..that's really limited, nut the promotion is till June, take ur time xD
So it only cost 70 per person for 7 of us to go (my colleagues)
There is really a lot of choices in there.. Let me show you..
Yabby!!!! Taste nothing like lobster though, but nice~~
This is heaven...I was too full, i dint have the chance to try all of them..
SUSHI!!! There dun offer much sushi though, this is all they have, but their sushi is really really fresh, something you can't get in Sushi King or Sake Sushi.
Wakakakaka~ the fountain of fat!! xD
Skill Display..Ceh~

Cute MR. Made Of Sweets > < Baby Octopussss!! YUM YUM!!!


Yummy desserts~the fat tart which is in the middle taste extremely nice, but i forgot the name xD
Cheese cake makes me full, which makes me cant try other dessert d =/

The main reason we were here is to have a farewell dinner for Ms.Money (Yeah, that's her name). I wish her the best along her way towards her career, good luck money!! Remember to come back, abo i will broke xD

Mr.E signing off, time passed fast for her, hopes mine too =]

2 comments:

ms.joyce said...

is the food nice? until June right?only lunch?dinner got?

ms.joyce said...

can text me tell me?and state who are you when message me because i lost my phone dont have all your contact. thanks ya. (:

Post a Comment