Friday, December 31, 2010

Last of 2010

Time indeed flies, waits for nobody, never give u time to take a breath, it is now, the final 2010. Try to recall what i have acheived this year... I could only said...2010, thanks =] we will part each other well, I won't look back at u anymore, i had great and bad times with you... I appreciated it, and it would be my sweet memories but...I m moving on, I won't look back and I hope that u would pray for me, remember me as I would never forget you... 2011 would be the year where my real life starts... my career in the travel trade, really looking forward to it, I will do my best to accel, I dun hope so, I want so, and I will do so. It is my only resolution of the coming 2011... GOODBYE 2010!!! HI 2011!!!! Mr.E signing off, wishing u all happy new year!! Let's have another great year!!!!

1 comments:

jareenlee said...

yea happy new year and all the best to u too ^^

Post a Comment