Friday, December 24, 2010

S.H.Figuarts Kamen rider V3

Hehehehehehehe...............
Finally... my 1st S.H.Figuarts of all... V3!!!
The 1st hold of it makes me fall in love wit SHF, it truly truly FLEX!!!

I can't really put my feeling for it in words, my love for V3 is great enough to shake the heaven and earth but to finally get it in my hands... it is like... WEEEE~~ xD

Ready for V3 kick!!!!!
Dun judge the kick pose k...
That's the traditional V3 kicks, dun believe? Go watch it in Youtube xD
And yea i know... I need to study more on 'posing' to make it even more dynamic... looks kinda stiff, my fault not SHF's =3
Or mayb all i need is PS... hmmmmm....

In all....V3 is really a good one from SHF, while posing it, it makes me feel to have more and more of SHF's rider rather those Robot Damashii that i were planning to get... But in my current status... I know that i wouldn't any more figure... Unless somebody wanna give me some figures as gifts, Christmas gift ya know ; )

Mr.E signing out, hope to have more days that i could buy figures like money ain't a problem :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment