Saturday, January 22, 2011

S.H.Figuarts Hyper Kabuto

Wakakakakakaka~~ LUCKY!!! Look around every website, tell me where you can get SH Figuarts Hyper Kabuto, which is a premium collection for only RM 98!!!?? Hahaha~ I guess they put on the wrong price tag xD (I dun think i should bad name the shop, no name here =]
I have check everything, no defect or whatsoever, just can't find any idea why else it could be so cheap...even the price in Japan is 3.675 Yen (RM 135.55), so far quite quite expensive if compared. But...well..lucky~lucky me =3

Now here you go, Hyper Kabuto:


Grandma once said:'There is no problem posing behind a window' xD
NOW!! NOW!! WATCH THIS!! IT IS FUN!!

Hyper Clock UP!!

Hyper Clock Up mode =3

Take a look at it's wing, spam around 13CM, the wind have light reflected color, and it is made of..er...i dunno what material it is, some sort of material that u used to laminated your name card i guess...

Maximum Hyper Typhoon!
Maximum Hyper Cyclone!!
Epics starts here....
Maximum Rider Power...
1..2..3....Hyper Kick..
RIDER KICK!!

This is my unresistant able and a lucky get, what else could i say, hope my luck get rolling more and more =3

Mr.E signing off.. Grandma once told me:'I m one hell of a brat' xD

2 comments:

jareenlee said...

i wonder..how u capture that RIDER KICK shot?

Mr.E said...

Haha! Got stand to support it one > <

Post a Comment