Sunday, October 24, 2010

S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Blade King Form

Took 3 hrs to make this image, simple but my 1st time ma... hehe...

Finally!! Waited damn long for this one, with so much delay and so much problem with the custom, i end up have to buy this one on local shop which cost more, sad but... I finally got it!!! WEEE!!!




Well... this is my 1st S.I.C Kiwami stuff, and.. I have to say, i m not so impress... by looks, The front view gives you a weird feeling, but other than that, details of every undead card on king's body is nicely shown, and side view to his face give a really cool feel =]

The joints are obviously seen, and due to his heavy armor, king have limit arm movement with doesn't gives him the 'freedom' to move alot. His hands to grab weapon are not so stable which his blade will keep falling down, especially his giant blade.

Well... The price gives you what u get i just, but ignore the posing matters. Blade king form is worth the buy with that price together with the details, it give you more reason to get this one.
My Rating: 5/10
5 gain for the details and extreme cool side view
5 loss for limited playing around

And let there be light!!! His armor shines ; )

The best pose i could make so far... Yea the 'before' edit =]

Damn heavy sword!!!!!!!!!! > <

Mr.E signing out, looking for next S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii i would possibly get, hope so XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment