Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Beloved Guess R.I.P

Since Sunday... His eyes can't open, they seem to be too watery till he can't open it.
His tail was wet...
I check up the net, and that is when i know..It is almost time.

I understand every life has it's cycle, it is inevitable... But in his cycle, he was together with me for 8 months... Life is fragile, he just leave like that.. But the story that i m going to tell... Is how an animal could remember its owner, 8 months of time is enough to make a hamster to understand what we human feel...This might be coincidences but i know this meant something.

After i come back from work, i went to check on him as usual. That time he was lying there breathing real hard, i can feel how much he is suffering, but there is nothing i could do... I touched him, tap his head and gently sweep away the soft wood that covered his face... After that, i then turn on my PC's monitor and online.

After a few minutes, i turned my to look at him... I dun see any movement, his stomach is not moving hard anymore... nothing. Even i knock the plastic of his home or touching him... He doesn't move...

I feel that he waited for me... While i was in class, having fun out there and working, he waited for me, he wants to wait for me to at least be home before he could go in peace, because he knows and it is true... That if he just leave without me there... I will feel very very sad and regret and i was not there. So he waited for me, feel my gentle touch and leave me...Forever...

I not sad, not as sad that i think i would, cuz i will never forget that last scene... when i gently touch him and he smelled my finger... then the scene that he doesn't move...anymore..

Mr.E signing out... RIP Guess... Thank you... for being my cute and adorable pet...

I realize i dint take a lot of picture of Guess... And the latest one is this...
I will have Guess bury somewhere nice after few days...

1 comments:

TheBerryWill said...

...so sad,will miss Guess

Post a Comment