Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robot Damashii Strike Freedom Gundam




My 1st Robot Damashii figure which already satisfy me alot, one of my favorite Gundam, ZGMF - X20A Strike Freedom =3


He has arrived...
Now the figure really suits the name 'Freedom' cause I feel that it really has a lot of Freedom to move around, arms, legs, waist and the head can move freely without any obstacles of other body parts that limit his movement. In additional, there is a hole between the leg of the figure to attach with Tamashii stand that enable the figure to pose more freely on the stand, providing dynamic poses.
Gunslinger gun pull...LOL


Bring it!!!

Love of all poses....
Well... This pose kinda give me a headache cause the little stand for the funnels are not movable hence giving the funnel to have only one direction to aim, and u have to look ur way to find which tiny stand fits which wing to make the funnel to aim at the right direction... As you can see in the pic... My funnels just fly with no directions haha

Overall? I personally LOVE Gundam Freedom, which gives me no serious negative comment on him XD
But seriously, this one is keeper.

Mr.E signing out, loving my 'Freedom' ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment