Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Namie Amuro- Find myself back again





Long time no see, Namie!! Seem like she came back form her last single which was at 2009. As a Japan pop queen, she came back with a catchy song this time, and telling all people out there, that we could just stand up from anything that befall on us, no matter how hard it is...There is always ways... Translated lyrics are below, due to copy right and laziness, i dint make a video with sub out of it, forgive me and take ur time to read. And i dint translate this myself, got this from here>> Click here
I colour a few sentence, try to understand those sentence, which is enough to make this song beautiful.

The ocean blue stretches out in front of me Yeah, as the sun circles back around A light falls from the sky Just clear your mind a little
I always insisted on creating lies it was pride that I had A map extends out to the location Where there is no other place to go

The seasons turn again
As they bring freedom
Although the world is so beautiful
I closed my eyes, not knowing that I can’t control these dark thoughts so I’ll try to change and Get myself back again It is not like I thought it would be

Oh~
Surely everything will be alright


In order to protect, I have to believe in you Yeah, you won’t ever have to fear being alone I’m looking past this distant feeling
Back and forth in the same place
Like small waves
Before I was just watching
Like all my troubles washed away
Now all you need are words
The scene I viewed from within on that day

Help me wipe away these tears that I have shed As the stars began to twinkle in this captivating wind I say Bye-bye as a fading rainbow crossed over the water and separated these tears Yeah, let me start to walk again as love fades into the wind


Oh~
Up till now I was far beyond this
Oh~
Now let’s wipe away those tears
Oh~
Surely everything will be alright again


I just love it when she says 'Surely everything will be alright again'. Notice she used 'again', which really sounds more convincing then 'Everything will be alright'.The word 'Again' makes u feel it will really goes back to where it all begins...Where u are so happy... And since u are happy before, why not again? You can be happy again, but 1st, u have to get yourself back again and then all you need to do is believe in yourself, wipe away those tears and tell yourself, everything is going to be alright again =]


P.S She looks so beautiful!!! The scenery even enhance in her beautiful. O ya~just to let you know, she is 33 years old, doesn't look so old hor her XD


Mr.E signing out, and surely...everything will be alright again...SMILE!!! =3



0 comments:

Post a Comment