Thursday, August 26, 2010

The boring LAW class...

What happens when u attend a boring LAW class which repeats repeats and repeats the same questions every class...

The box monster??
Master piece of Ms. Lillian Khoo. Her drawing is so polite!
My drawing, showing Mr. Robin Teow what happens if a cat annoys me, also applied to people who keep making cat noise = =

There is actually a lot more drawing... But i didn't take all down...
This is what boredom can do to people, make u draw violent and impolite stuff wakakakakaka

Wonder what would happen on the next LAW class...even though is 2 hrs...is enough to draw a paper full of these violent and impolite stuff =D

Mr.E signing out, giving you tips on drawing: Drawing comes from your creativity, creativity is from your crazy mind. Be crazy, you will be a better person =]

7 comments:

ms.joyce said...

you having LAW paper this sem too? so do i.LOL!! and i totally don't understand. wanna teach me?mid-term next week.=D

Mr.E said...

Same!! Me 6th September, but is final law papaer hehe...and i think u Law Paper even hard lu... Lai~i can teach u, i interested to see ur Law subject is how one pun haha

ms.joyce said...

My final on October. hahaha, when you free?XD

Mr.E said...

Er.. Let's see...dunno XD
U wan study time tell me see i free bo haha
I have to finish my Law assignment by 6th of September lu...

ms.joyce said...

my law assignment very easy only and already finish.haha, i will only study for final.hahahah hmmm....my final on october so i think will start study end of september.=D

Mr.E said...

Haha only tell me see. See if i can help u =]

ms.joyce said...

haha, sure!:D

Post a Comment