Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Godzilla!!!!


It is the 1st time of my life... The first time i had a something i wanted so much... Finally...is in my hands... Ultimate Monsters Godzilla 2!!!
Got this for RM65 after the postage and it is from Hong Kong, got some Hong Kong stamps too, which are pictures of...er...birds...XD


Now...The big deal of this thing is this Ultimate Monsters Godzilla 2 collection has 5 monsters in the collection and in one of the figures shop in Queenbays(No names :D), sells this collection for RM400!!! WTF!! 5 for RM 400? And guess what? I went to E-bay and check the price of 5 in a set...it is only RM180 after postage...RM 400- RM 180= You do the math, how much differences!!




Fine, anyways..i was planning to get one one from start so...Here it is!! My Godzilla!!! Just arrived today =]


This is the injured Godzilla. Based on the movie 'Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 2002' the injury was cause by Mechagodzilla with its 'Absolute Zero' attack. Rare stuff cause Godzilla dun usually get injury so easy ;)














Look at the details man!!!!


Now... Just for fun...let's see Godzilla in action...XD
Godzilla Meets Guess!! (I name my hamster Guess)
Godzilla: You wanna piece of me tiny??


Guess: What!? What!? Who u call tiny?? Wanna fight???

Guess: Now who's tiny?? :D

Epic!! But guess was not scared by Godzilla's looks...I got one tough guy there =]


Bottom line is...
I LOVE GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!

Mr.E signing off with Godzilla's roar... GRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 comments:

jareenlee said...

where's the other 3?

Post a Comment