Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Bright Side

Look on the bright side, this proverb is starting to show me its usefulness.

Just got f***ed by a women tour leader because her coach that suppose to come at 9am was later, I use the word f***ed because she really use the word 'fuck'.

While she was throwing all her ugly words, I have a guest sitting in front of me, inquiring stuffs about Penang. Now this very angry tour leader, despite I am talking to my guest, shouted at me as if she din't saw my guest.

After she has finish her scolding business, she walked out. My guest looked at me and smile, and he asked :" Is she Germen?". She is from Holland so I told him so. He replied as the picture below:



I dun really catch his point, but is he saying people from Germany won't do such impolite and mad stuff?
If so, I am migrating to Germany.

This word from this German guy, really give me a laugh every time I think of it, it is like somebody is standing on my side cursing that tour leader for being so mad at everything. Despite being f***ed real hard, I still have something to laugh at on this matter. Thanks~German guy!!

Mr.E signing out, yes, look on the bright side =]

1 comments:

jareenlee said...

he meant luckily she's not a german so that she wont sia sui his country =]

Post a Comment