Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7aste Hong Kong 2012, Penang

"Party Mode On"

Yes, we have arrive, to 32mansion, to rock 7aste Hong Kong hard!!
And the best part is, we have this:

Oh yeah~ VIP =3

Let me show you around how 7aste present us Hong Kong.



Oh, when they mean 茶餐厅, they really mean it. They actually serve Dim Sum inside!! Just the tea was replace with something better.

She (I duno her name > <)  was asking very simple questions and giving any "Ang paus". I dun have the guts to go get it =/

Just as the "Ice Sculpture" that was in the last 7aste event, 7aste always would have one decoration that would catch my eyes, take a look at this:

 Golden Dragon for the dragon year!! COOL!!

And so, the whole event is about: "Yam Seng, Yam Seng, Yam Seng!!!!" Oh ya, plus House Mix and dancing performance,  but I was busy drinking to even watch the performance. LOL!!


Mr.E signing out, "Inspires the true you"

1 comments:

WormieT said...

She's Chui Ling :] But I find her voice super annoying,I always switch channel when she's on air xb This 7aste looks so cool!!!I love the 4th pic :D

Post a Comment